Can I Laugh Now? *Encouraging you to see the humor in life’s embarrassing moments.
“Resist him, standing firm, because you know that your brothers throughout the world are undergoing the same kind of sufferings. And the God of all grace, who called you according to his purposes, after you have suffered a little while will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. To him be the power for ever and ever. Amen.” 1 Peter 5: 9-11
Until Next Time, Laughers!
As CILN prepares to make some changes on its way to the next level, I thought I’d look back and countdown my favorite moments thus far…
11. Kitta’s Interview – So real and so honest and so transparent. She really put it all out there and opened herself up to your criticism!
10. Light It Up – This guy’s own sister helped his ex burn up his clothes! Crazy!
9. Zoology – This Laugher thought his girlfriend would be cool with him watching animal porn! Really?!
8. Next Room Bedroom Boom! – This story is absolutely UNBELIEVABLE! This guy was bold enough to cheat with his girlfriend asleep in the next room!
7. Top Ten Things Learned in Jamaica – This was a really fun post to write! Many of the lessons I learned the hard way; now that I think about it, all of the lessons I learned the hard way! Lol!
6. Can a Cheater Change Her Spots? – This post gave me the opportunity to be transparent and get some things off my chest. I appreciate this blog for giving me the space and outlet to do so. And thanks to all of you for reading!
5. Bloopers – I will never get over introducing myself as “Kitta”! Lmbo! Pay close attention to Kitta’s face as I make this hilarious blunder!
4. I’ve Got a Crush On You – Kitta and I bear our hearts just to have them thrown back at us!
3. Valentine’s Day – Kitta and I share our worst Valentine’s stories. And I thought I had it bad!
1. Just a Girl I Met on Facebook and 3-Way Call – This was our first video! So many memories and you can definitely see that we have come a long way! Kitta has learned to do some amazing things behind the camera since that first video!
*Our 1 year Anniversary Dinner where our friends and family got in on the fun 🙂
*Tru’s Anniversary Dinner – It was nice to help out a friend who has done so much for us! It was also my first time at a bed-and-breakfast!
*Our first Laugh Party – That was definitely an interesting night! Many laughs and many “oh, no, he didn’t!” Lol!
*Photo Shoot with Tru – It was fun to play dress-up with Kitta!
*Speaking Engagement at First Baptist where we shared our humble beginnings.
*Fan Page on FB reaches +300!
Special shout-out to Tall Brunette who was our first Laugher!
Shout-outs to Kiuanna and Jamie who are our extended staff.
Shout-outs to Tyone and Eddie who are our male extended staff (our muscle, lol).
Shout-out to my #1 fan, Mike, who knows my blog backwards and forwards and is always supportive.
Shout-outs to Megan, Tru, and Karen for speaking life into CILN and for their supportive and encouraging words.
And last but not least shout-out to Kitta who first suggested I start a blog.
I wish CILN much continued success, praise, favors and blessings in the future!
Until Next Time,
*Want to read more from Belle, check her out at Belle and the Beast.